Friday, December 16, 2011

My Top 2 Beauty Products - Face

Hey Luvies,

So I've been taking photos of my Beauty products for a Beauty post but since I ended up taking too many photos I decided that I am going to blog about them in separate posts starting with my top 2 Beauty products for the Face :)

1. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Cream


Let me tell you how much I love this product! I got introduced to it when I got a sample after buying a few things from Clinique, I just had to buy one as soon as my sample finished. I have dry skin so moisturizing my face for me is a must! Now when it comes to face creams I don't like creams that leave my face all oily, I want a cream that moisturizes my skin but a cream that my skin quickly soaks up giving it a matte finish and this is exactly what Clinique's Moisture Surge does! It's perfect for applying any time of day, before and after makeup. I usually apply it right before makeup and I love that my skin quickly soaks it up and I can immediately apply makeup. It really moisturizes the skin and leaves it feeling fresh! 


Tip: I ended up leaving the small sample container as a travel size for when I'm traveling on short trips, just refill it and I'm ready to go :)

2. Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover


This product is another product that I was introduced to through a sample, this time when buying from Lancome. I love shopping for Beauty products in the US because you always get samples or goodies :). So Lancome's Bi-Facial Double Action Eye Makeup Remover is the best because it literally removes all your eye makeup, I know that not all makeup removers remove everything, there is always some black from your eyeliner or mascara, but this eye makeup remover does the job! Not to mention it removes waterproof eyeliner or mascara AND I love it because it is a little oil based BUT does not leave your face all oily after you use it.


Tip: Same as above I ended up leaving the sample size to use for travel :) I think you guys should do this because I know trying to pack up all your beauty products when traveling sometimes becomes a hassle when weight and how much ml you can take in is an issue.

And there you have it my Top 2 Beauty Products for the Face, stay tuned for my makeup post :)

With Love, Reem 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...