Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kardashians' Siblings to Launch Jewelry Line


132095825sv016_2011_hollywo.jpg


Hey Luvies,

Just wanted to share the news of Kendall and Kylie Jenner teaming up with Glamhouse to launch their own jewelry line which will be released next fall! I'm kinda excited for the collection =D I have no idea what to expect but I'm sure it will be something fun. Kendall and Kylie have great style so I'm sure their jewelry will be just as Fab.


breaking-dawn-premiere-8-151111-2.jpg

2 comments:

Al Deemah said...

interesting... do you think it might be a bit childish? for teens maybe? and younger

lets wait and see :) thanx for sharing

2broads1city said...

I don't think so, they dress fashionably so maybe their accessories will be too, but then again we don't know who they're targeting exactly so yup we'll have to wait and see :p

You're Welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...