Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Top Beauty Products - Eyes

Hey Luvies,

Im continuing my Top Beauty Products, this time I'm telling you about my favorite products for the Eyes.

I was introduced to MICABELLA after one of my friends couldn't stop bragging about their products, she dragged me to the mall to see for myself, it was true I ended up buying more than I expected. MICABELLA is a cosmetics company selling Mineral Based products for eyes to face to lips. I love their Eye Primer, Ive had this primer for over a year now probably even longer and it still hasn't finished! I just use my fingers and dab it all over my eyelid. Ive bought some of their eye shadows too but haven't gotten around to photographing them so I'll be doing a separate post on their eyeshadows :p


Now I bought this product over 2 years ago and I bought it in the US, but you can check out their website for more details on where you can get it and also check out their other products micabeauty.com 

  • Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

If you're looking for a dark easy to use eyeliner for your eyelids then this is the product you're looking for! Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner is the perfect eyeliner for that cat eye, swish at the end of your eye look. I bought this eyeliner in the plane's duty free, it came in a pack of two, black and brown and I absolutely love it! It's really black and is smooth when putting it on.

  
Tip: This product dries quickly so when using it make sure you put the pot upside down on a tissue or close it in the meantime. 

  • benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner 

Ahh benefit I love this brand and their products, not to mention the cute packaging they offer! This eyeshadow right here is one of my favorites, Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner called birthday suit. It's a silverish creamy color or as benefit describes it "brushed chrome" and I just love using it. You can use it for day or night, it can be applied light or applying more makes it more shiny. I apply it with my finger since its creamy, it can also be used as a liner though I've never actually used it as a liner.


I usually use it by itself with black eyeliner on top or I use it with black shadow on the side.

  • Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara 

I've tried many Mascara's but this mascara right here beats them all. Covergirl's Lashblast Fusion Mascara is the perfect mascara for that long, thick eyelash. I love it because it's not messy (smudge proof) and is easy to use (easy in the sense of some mascaras it's hard to determine how much to put cuz you end up putting too much and your eyelashes start to stick to each other making you look like you have 3 hair lashes lol) this is perfectly easy and with just one or two strokes its enough.




Tip: To me this is enough but for others this might be more of an everyday look cuz its not that dark or dramatic.  

There you have it! My Top Eye Beauty Products :) Hope you found this post interesting and will check out some of the products listed, shoot me a comment below if you do, I would like to know what you thought of it.

With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...