Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fashion Beats

           I know I'm not the only one when I confess to head banging in the morning as I raid my closet and completely demolish my vanity department. This is a great way to release creative energy and let the dynamism of music inspire your look. Keeping a well-rounded genre of music in your itunes or MP3 helps diversify your style. From acoustic indie-rock inspiring delicate button-ups with faded jeans, to bubbly pop inspiring shimmer-embellished tunics and short skirts, great tunes can lead to great fashion! Today, I was feeling a bit edgy and powerful while I was jamming to  Kid Cudi’s rubbish rock track, "No one believes me" from his long anticipated rock album, Wizard (not released yet).  This dark rock beat gives you a sense of musical “high” with a nightmarish ambiance. This beat alone, inspired the melancholic color-combo of Grey’s, Brown’s, and forest Green’s and of course, combat boots! 
Combat boots - Aldo
high-waisted shorts - Urban Outfitters
Paris V-neck - Express

Enjoy this Head Banger by Cudi !

                                                                     With Love,
                                  Nikki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...