Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meeting Diane Von Furstenburg

Thanks DVF for coming to Miami and spending the weekend with us! Among her store visits I was able to make it to her Bal Harbour fashion-mingle at her own store on the second floor partying it up with a DJ, exquisite appetizers, photographers, spiked OJ, and of course, fabulous people. The live fashion show was our backdrop with gorgeous models draped in DVF's SS2012 collection. As soon as she entered the store, I was on a mission to meet her and was able to say a few words to her about myself and my partner-in-fashion (Reem) and was surprised by a rather warming response by DVF. She grabbed my cheeks and smiled as if my youthful face and energy inspired her. Here's a sneak peak of the party and stay tuned for the full post of pictures!




With Love,
 Nikki 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...