Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Betsey Johnson Spring 2012 Fashion Show


Last night I stayed up just to watch the Live Stream of the Betsey Johnson Spring 2012 Fashion Show. It was 1am here in Bahrain and even though I was tired I stayed up just to screen shot pieces from the collection for you guys! The show was so cute Betsey is such a cute designer and her energy is just Amazing. Before the models strutted down the runway she gave them a pep talk "Have a great time out there, be killers... Rock the shit out of this show!...You can do no wrong, just enjoy the show!" How cute was her speech? Betsey is so lively and just loves to have FUN! Her Collection consisted of Cheetah prints, Pink, Glitter, Floral and Lace. Her idea for the collection was Sexy, Fun, Flirty. "It's not about the clothes, it's about the Lady wearing the clothes" Since there was way too many pics, I have compiled them all in a slideshow for you guys. Enjoy!

 Betsey's Daughter Lulu opened for the Show!
One of my Favorite pieces! I just LOVE the print
2nd Favorite piece! CHEETAH


With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...