Thursday, June 14, 2012

Norma Kamali Beach Party



Hey Luvies,

So last night I went to the Norma Kamali Beach Party event where her swimwear and other pieces were being sold for sale prices. It was a great event and it was my first time at her 5th Ave store and I really liked the store, its 5 floors however only 2 floors were opened for the event, there was olive oil popcorn and drinks and a cafe. How cool is having a cafe at a store? Norma Kamali is very much into wellness and being healthy that she has a wellness cafe in her store promoting different health products and her own line of Olive Oil. Norma loves Olive Oil


"As far back as I can remember, my mother had a solution for everything with olive oil."


"I have incorporated olive oil and other timeless products and ideas into my lifestyle, to be more well and to build a powerful immune system."  


Norma's styles are made to fit every type of woman with sizes ranging from XS to XL. Norma's Kamali Kulture collection is a collection of timeless pieces that every woman needs in her wardrobe


"I am very excited to share my dream come true to present a collection of timeless styles under $100 available on the internet. The styles I have chosen are not watered down versions of the OMO collection, but a collection of styles that everyone needs to have in their wardrobe. Everyone needs timeless styles jersey dresses that are a go to for family functions to school event for the kids, from work to dinner dates. Classic suiting that is not super styled but so well fitting and simply elegant that the individual components will work back to the most fashion forward styles or jeans and a tee shirt. Most of all it is a line I wear and my customers can enjoy. All the women that look at fashion skeptically, especially when a budget is most important, can have fun with this collection. "


Check out pics of the event below. Also i thought it was cool that Norma Kamali is an Alumni from my uni =D Way to go FIT! I love successful designers then finding out that they graduated from the same uni I'm attending, soon in the near future I'll be one of them too, a successful FIT Alumni Fashion Designer ;)














Loved all the photo's everywhere!

This was my fave piece! it also came in beige LOVE!!





















The PR girl's sandals were super cute and I just had to snap a pic!

Thank You Norma Kamali for a great event!
With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...