Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CFDA Awards 2012 - Preview

Hello Luvies,

So I was fortunate enough to get the chance to volunteer for this amazing show, I got to stand in for a model during dress rehearsals. It was an amazing 2 day experience, got to basically see the whole show before it airs, and since it still hasn't aired I can't really give out details, I will be posting another post though after it airs with details so stay tuned :) For now check out a few pics I snapped of celebrities on the red carpet as they arrived at Alice Tully Hall

Grace Coddington - Creative Director of Vogue
Julianne Hough - Dancing with the Stars
Lmao at this lady's face but that is exactly how I would look like too if DVF walked right by me :p 

I had to add three pictures of my favorite designer DIANE VON FURSTENBERG =D 
Andrew Rosen
The beautiful Selita Ebanks

Doesn't she look Gorgeous?

Full post with more pictures will be posted tonight

With Love, Reem
All Images Taken and Owned by Reem for 2broads1city

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...