Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Cover Shoot in Malibu


While waiting for Keeping Up with The Kardashians to buffer on my laptop, I came across these pictures of Kim that I just had to share with you guys. 2 Weeks ago Kim Kardashian headed to Malibu, California and posed at a photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar Arabia issue. She wore a Gorgeous Star print Yellow dress and Big Golden and Black Star earrings. She also tweeted about the shoot saying: "Huge cover shoot today!!! I am soooo excited for this one! ... It's my 1st cover for the Middle East! Sooo major!" 


I didn't know that this was her first cover shoot for the Middle East. When Kim started getting famous I swore that she was Arab or had some Arabic genes in her. I even told my sister how I think she's Iranian changing her family name from Kardashan to Kardashian.. Alas I was wrong she is definitely Armenian lol Now although she is not Arab I'm still glad she's on the cover of an Arabian Issue Magazine. I find it weird though how Khloe was on the cover of an Arabian Issue Magazine before Kim. Khloe was on the cover of Cosmopolitan's First Ever Middle East Issue. Anywho...  


Below are some pics from the shoot, doesn't she look amazing?

aaah I love all the Starzzzz







I love how the dress looks here!


With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...