Saturday, May 12, 2012

Power Suits get a more Feminine Look

Hello Ladies! I have been super busy lately with work and I have not had time to blog. I came across this awesome video in  the Wall Street Journal: POWER SUITS GET A MORE FEMININE LOOK. Take a look 


on.wsj.com/IEZfCy


On another note, I would also like to congratulate Tyra Banks. She recently graduated from Harvard Business School. She is truly a woman with brains, beauty and style and should be an inspiration to all young women across the globe.
Congrats Tyra!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/tyra-banks-graduates-harvard_n_1297445.html

I apologize for keeping this short. I promise I will be back on my grind soon with a post on Be Fit Be Happy.
And remember to always stay positive!!
Written With love,
Lin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...