Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Promostyl Summer 2013 Fashion Forecast

A few weeks ago I attended a Fashion Forecast at my school Fashion Institute of Technology, the fashion forecast was of Summer 2013, it was my first time attending a fashion forecast and I was so excited! Summer 2013 colors are all colorful and fun and I just can't wait to see what the designers will come up with.  Check out pictures from the presentation below




Orange has been since last year and is till going to be in throughout next year








This is one of my fave's! PARADISO, aren't the colors fun?




Stripes are going to be in, with a focus on red and blue stripes



Milky pastels as opposed to the more colorful ones we see nowadays
Pinks are going to be in



Yellow's
and Brights!

Are you excited? 
With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...