Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dazzling Designs Evening Gowns Launch



Hello Luvies,

Last night I attended my dear friend Dazzling Designs Evening Gowns Launch. The evening gowns featured were gowns from different brands that she has brought over from the US, brands of evening gown dresses that celebrities wear. Also she had gowns that she herself has designed. The launch was at her house with racks of gowns to look through. She had many cute sparkly dresses and short cocktail dresses. Amongst the gowns was the same gown that Eva Longoria wore to a red carpet event (not the exact dress she wore lol but the same dress) I enjoyed looking through the dresses and supporting my friend. Take a look at photos I took from the Event and you can check out her Facebook page here and follow her on Twitter @DazzlingBahrain








With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...