Saturday, July 16, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's

So after a much needed mani & pedi, me and my friend Haya fromalluringdistraction headed to YogBerry for some frozen yogurt, it was my first time there and i LOVED it, I took Mango Papaya and Mixed Berry flavors topped off with raspberries and blackberries it was DELICIOUS!
We then headed to her house to watch *drumroll* Breakfast at Tiffany's =D Ive been wanting to see that movie ever since I knew about Audrey Hepburn and I finally watched it! It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but I still enjoyed Audrey Hepburn's performance.
Haya painted her nails Tiffany Blue, it was perfect timing :p
(For Audrey by China Glaze) 
I painted my nails Orange! :)
(Geranium by Essie)
With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...