Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello Lovies!

Haven't blogged in a while but I'm back! Atleast now I am :) Been busy with graduation yes I graduated from college finally free woohoo Class of 2011! lol My family has also been around so I have been busy with them too. To add some pics to this lovely post below you shall find my bedazzled graduation cap (done by my lovely sister), a few pics of me and some of my friends at graduation, and a cute fashionable interview outfit. Since I'll be interviewing for jobs soon, thought I'd share a stylish outfit to go with it.

Enjoy!



Me and the lovely Madison from Crafty Critique


Interview Outfit (although i would suggest a longer skirt, I don't think above the knee is job appropriate :p)

With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...