Saturday, February 4, 2012

NYC Shopping! Karl Lagerfeld, Bloomingdales, Serendipity



Hey Luvies,

Had a fun filled day with my friend Lin, we went shopping down Bleecker street and came across the Karl Lagerfeld Pop-Up Shop, you know I had to go in, it was AMAZING! Totally didn't know they had one and the employees were super nice and helpful, had to get the limited edition tote, its sold out online and they bought 200 pieces to sell at the store. It was just a cool experience walking through the store, I felt like I was at a museum :p We then headed to Bloomingdales which is beyond AMAZING! 13 floors of the most fashionable brands, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, DVF, Prada. Aaaa I was going crazy! I managed to finally find a bag big enough to fit my fashion school supplies, I needed it! lol After all the shopping was done it was time for dessert, and where else would you go to get dessert in NYC? Serendipity of course! An hour an a half wait (spent shopping in Bloomingdales) we sat n had the yummiest Forbidden Broadway Sundae its a chocolate Blackout cake, ice cream, hot fudge topped with whipped cream HEAVEN! Check out the pics of my fun filled day :)










How cute is this? Every employee had one pinned on their suit. 




Funky pens :p













Bought a Brush Cleanser






Lin's Fashionable Outfit!


Yay for my new school bag! Def adding some colorful pins to this :p 








The $1,000 dessert with pieces of edible gold lol its crazy!
Our Yummy Dessert =D Drooool


Night view from my room <3 NYC

With Love, Reem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...